From Fit to Fitter - David's Story
What was your level of fitness before you started at ONE?
Rather good, had been weight training around 3-4 times a week for a few years already.
What was the core problem you wanted to solve?
No problem in particular, simply the genuine thrill to receive useful guidance on my training, diet and recovery so that I could progress sustainably in other sports : gymnastics, tennis, cardio.
Did you have any hesitations before starting the program?
Not really because I had known of Josh for a while before training with him and I was confident in his experience.
What results have you got so far from the program?
Several good areas of enhancement :
- I have been able to increase the volume of training in a steady manner
- I have gained strength, improved the technique and quality of my fitness programmes
- I have succeeded in feeling better, training more often and avoiding injuries
What specifically do you like most about the program?
Professionalism and dedication shown by the trainers
What are three other benefits of the program?
1. Feeling generally stronger physically and mentally
2. Fully mapped out training and diet plan. The plan was the get results as fast as possible, so we left no stone unturned.
3. Being on the programme automatically means you become more committed. No more pressing snooze when I wake up at 5 am... training at one has made me hungry to succeed.
Would you recommend training at ONE? If so, why?
Sure, since I believe such training would benefit any type of fitness profile as long as one come up with an open mindset and motivation to change for good its own way of life.
Join our growing list of incredible transformations. Book a free consult with us HERE